Crackers are all about festive occasions, but all it takes is a moment of carelessness and negligence to turn the entire celebration into condolence! As much as there is a lot of care that goes into the creation of these amazing things called crackers, there should also be an equal amount of care, if not more that goes into enjoying the crackers by lighting and busting them!
Here are a few do's and don'ts that you will need to consider when bursting crackers:
- The first and foremost step of safety is to ensure that your crackers are of good standards. This only comes from buying crackers from legitimate and committed retailers, be it online or offline.
- A lot of cost goes not only into making crackers but also into printing the labels and the safety instructions on the boxes. Please note and carefully read and follow the safety instructions that are given for that particular Firework.
- Crackers are about having fun, and not much fun is available in closed spaces. Always burst crackers In Open Spaces like playgrounds. If it has to be on the road, ensure that the road is actually wide and not a narrow lane.
- The sparkles carry some, or rather a lot of fish even after they have been fully burnt. Ensure that you always wear footwear that will protect you from these inadvertent burns.
- You might be a great multi Tasker, but that ability shouldn't be a possible compromise when bursting crackers. Make sure that you like only one cracker at a time.
- When you are looking at aerial Fireworks, that is the time when your Joy reaches the skies, literally. Make sure that the aerial Fireworks point to the open skies and not to any vehicles or Windows.
- Ensure that your arm is fully stretched when you are writing the crackers because that is as far away as you can be from them!
- Water means life to humans, and it also means that to crackers, and it means a bigger death to the harms that they can possibly cause. Have a bucket of water Handi to dispose of the Fireworks, and another couple of them to make sure that there is an immediate extinguisher in case of a fire. Remember that all big fire accidents just start with a spark of carelessness.
- The crackers should be best at your will, and not because of some chance! Make sure that the crackers are stored in a safe drive place that is away from any source of fire, like candles or Diyas.
- Manufacturing crackers is an art and science. It doesn't just happen by mixing up the things that are found inside crackers. Please do not attempt to make your own Fireworks at home.
- Your sign of bravery should be in standing up for a few Noble causes, and not by just lighting the crackers when you hold them by the hand.
- It is good to approach any failure with some attitude, but it is not true for Fireworks. Do not approach any misfired Firework immediately. Also, do not tamper with the misfired firework. It is a good idea to dispose of it.
- Independence is a great thing to learn for children, but let it's not have experimented with Fireworks. Always ensure that the children burst crackers under the supervision of a very diligent and knowledgeable adult.
- Let your mood be loose, and let's not your clothes be! Make sure that you wear tight clothing made of cotton, and it is advised to avoid synthetic materials like nylon and rayon.
- Throw your happiness at other people and not fireworks.
- Do not carry fireworks in your pockets.
It is in the interest of the safety of people, and in the celebrations of occasions that bijili.in gives you this information so that you can enjoy and exercise a guilt-free and an accident-free Diwali! In all this, there are also possibilities for some accidents happening due to the quality of crackers being substandard. A retailer like us will be able to provide you with an amazing experience of buying crackers online without compromising on the quality and safety factors!